Friday, July 4, 2014

Body Independence

I've fallen off the wagon. I've gone over my calories by the thousands for the past month and I'm now at 156.8. Now that's about a 3 pound weight gain, and I'm still in the 150's so when I look at that objectively, it's fine. However, when I look at what I'm eating and my patterns of eating, I realize it's not fine. I'm having more "f*ck it" days and way fewer work out days. I think "Eh, I look fine." rather than trying to look better. I haven't trained AT ALL for my triathlon (it's a sprint tho so I'm not too worried).

This time last year, I made a New Year's Resolution 2.0 and have decided to do the same this year.

1. 2,500 miles on a bike (so hop to it!)
2. Be able to run at least a mile.
3. Work out for at least an hour a week. ( That's 10 minutes a day...)
4. Perfect Situp = Abs ( so hop to it!)
5. Only one cheat day. Stay below calories all other days.

I've come a long way, but I still have so far to go.

One year and ~20 lbs. later.

No comments:

Post a Comment