Thursday, December 4, 2014

Backslide: 164.8

I've been eating poorly for the past 2 weeks. I keep telling myself it's okay because I run events and I'm doing an Ironman. It's been raining and I haven't been training at all. I'm using food to get that high I got from working out. 

I noticed I was a bit jiggly and bigger in the hips. I didn't want to get in the scale because I knew it would be bad news, but that's how I gain ridiculous amounts of weight. 

So I weighed myself. 164.8. Ouch. 

My first instinct is to make excuses. My second is to ignore and deny it. But I know I can't if I want to keep from being 175 again. 

So I am going to make sure I stay within my calories every single day for the holidays. It's the worst time if the year to maintain a healthy lifestyle, so I'm going to keep in my calorie range except for on Sunday  when I can go above if I want to. 

I can do this. I will do this. I must do this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment