Thursday, October 30, 2014

5K A Day November Challenge

I've noticed that, since my injury, I've gotten really lazy with my working out and eating habits. So, I've decided to make it a game! I'm going to walk or run or walk/run at least a 5k every day in the month of November. I have a perfect loop around my neighborhood that actually goes to 3.5 miles and that I can walk comfortably in an hour. I'm worth an hour a day.

I'm going to beef up my FitBit goals too so that those little dots keep me accountable.

I've signed up for a marathon in May so I need to really get out there and get used to running on a regular basis so I don't go in cold. I'm not competing, I'm just completing, but I'd still like to make damn sure I'm going to finish in the 7.5 hours I'm given.

No comments:

Post a Comment