Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Paleo 2.0: Day 3 184.3

Well, I'm back at it. Trying Paleo again and so far so good. I came across a quote that says:
So, this time I'm approaching it a little differently. I'm not going to be super "Is that Paleo!?!" I'm just going to do my best.

I haven't had any cravings, so that's a plus. I also don't really enjoy eating since I haven't quite developed a taste for primal food yet. Still wanting ice cream rather than broccoli :p

I'm going to take my measurements and weight once a week on Saturdays. I am keeping track of calories, but seeing as they're all healthy ones, I'm not really counting. I've been eating about 1800 a day, so here's hoping that's enough for me to lose weight.

Worried I might have a medical condition that caused the weight to pack on so quickly. It's being rather stubborn with coming off this time around. I've decided I'm just going to eat and train and if in a month I haven't lost a significant enough amount of weight, I'll go have some tests done.

No comments:

Post a Comment