Monday, April 6, 2015

Finding my mo-jo

I've been in a funk lately. Right when I get out of one for myself, something happens to my family that sends me right back into a state of constant worry.

No more. The cycle stops now.

I don't like how I look. I've relapsed into unhealthy habits and I am paying the price. My weight has been on an upward trend for about 5 months, and now it's going down. I'm committing myself anew to my fitness goals.

This week and next week will both be relatively easy in terms of workload. What better time to jumpstart my training!

It's cold and windy today, so I spent what is supposed to be my off day doing 30 minutes of Tae Bo followed by a set of 50 sit ups.

Tomorrow I have a really short day, so I plan to do a double brick session. I bought a nose plug AND a kick board, so I should be set up for a good swim followed by a ride on the stationary bike and my first ever adventure with running on a treadmill, wish me luck with that last part.

I feel good. I ate well today, I worked out, and I'm getting back to the person that I want to be.

I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment